Lancashire Wedding photography by Emma Billsborough

17 July 2010

The New Look Website!!!

So, I am officially now Mrs Billsborough! - which means saying goodbye to 'Emma Taylor Photography' and welcoming 'Emma B Photography'!!

I'd like to give a big welcome to any new followers visiting the blog for the first time -  I hope you like it enough to return :)   And also a huge thanks to anyone who has followed me over from the old blog! You can still find any older posts in the Archive section so you should have all you need here.

Here is a snippit of how the improved website looks so far, with the new name......























I'm pretty pleased with the way it looks :)

My contact details are now as follows:

website : www.emmabphotography.com
email: emmabillsborough@googlemail.com
tel: 07734425950

If you have any questions just give me a shout!

Emma
x x

No comments:

Post a Comment