Lancashire Wedding photography by Emma Billsborough

04 July 2011

{SNEAK PEEK} A wedding and 3 engagement shoots!

4 sneak peeks in one post?!... Yep!

I've been a little behind with my blogging recently, and have been photographing so many beautiful things that I haven't had time to post. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up a bit this week before my run of double wedding weekends hits, but for now here's something to tickle your tastebuds....

First up... Tanya and Jon's Engagement Session in Astley Park...



Next up... Jenny and Nick who got married a few weeks ago...




And then.... Emma and Ben's Engagement shoot - they're getting married this Saturday



with their girls...




And Finally.... Nicola and Allen's Engagement Shoot... their big day is this Friday!!





Can't wait to share the full posts of all these gorgeous shoots, and can't wait for the three weddings ahead!

Back again soon,

Em
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment