Lancashire Wedding photography by Emma Billsborough

14 August 2011

{PRESTON WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY} Allen and Nicola's beautifully rainy day

Yes, it rained pretty much all day. Quite a challenge for a photographer, and not something that I normally look forward to... but I loved it! The umbrella's, the raindrops, the storm clouds.. they all just added to what was already a brilliant wedding.

The Church was the very quaint St Francis Hill Chapel in Goosnargh, and the Venue, Singleton Lodge, was somewhere I'd never been before.. hopefully I'll be going back. I'd been excited about Allen and Nic's wedding ever since we met for the first time, and she told me she'd got Jimmy Choos!! And it WAS very beautiful. If you haven't seen their Engagement Shoot then take a look, but for now, here's their big day.....











Yummy amazing sausage sandwhiches for brekkie!..











































































Possibly my favourite shot....









Huge congrats to Allen and Nicola, thanks for a wicked, never-forget day :)

x x

1 comment:

  1. great photographs! you really told the story of the day well!

    ReplyDelete