Lancashire Wedding photography by Emma Billsborough

31 May 2012

{ CHESHIRE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY } Harry + Hannah at Statham Lodge, Lymm

I first met Harry and Hannah towards the beginning of last year, and was thrilled when they booked for their wedding this April. A few months after they booked I had to break the news to them that I was pregnant, and due just a few weeks before their big day .. Luckily they were very understanding and took a gamble on me being fit and well for the end of April and, thank goodness, I was :)

I loved getting back in the swing of things after a few months off, and their wedding was very beautiful! It reminded me why I love my job. It was also great to work with Laura of Laurel Weddings, who did a fabulous job on the floral decorations and Hannah's stunning tiara, you should check her out.

It was the first time I'd been to Statham Lodge, and hopefully not the last! It's a great wedding venue and the staff were brilliant.

Here's how the day unfolded...






Beautiful flowers by Laurel Weddings ...










































































































A brilliant day!

Thankyou to Harry and Hannah for taking a chance on me, i'm so glad I made it!

No comments:

Post a Comment