Lancashire Wedding photography by Emma Billsborough

22 December 2012

Merry Christmas!

Just a quick one to say thank you to all my readers for their support this year.. it has been such an amazing year both personally and professionally, and I have been lucky enough to work with some very talented people.

Just thought I would round up the year with a few of my best moments and the things I have enjoyed most ..


Waiting for baby...




Eva ...








Holidaying with friends and family ...




Sewing, baking and getting crafty!...

Celebrating ...






Photos courtesy of HDM Photography and Sam Clayton Photography

photos courtesy of HDM Photography and Sam Clayton Photography


Travelling the country far and wide for some fabulous weddings ...








"Networking" i.e making friends, shooting together, getting drunk...
bottom right photo courtesy of Martin Hambleton Photography

In the words of Craig Revel Horwood..."Daaaaaahhncing" ...

And most recently... Getting excited about our first Christmas with Eva..



I hope you all have a very merry Christmas, and a happy and successful 2013 :)

See you in the New Year!!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment