Lancashire Wedding photography by Emma Billsborough

23 January 2011

{ SHOOTSWAP } with Jo Spencer

Last wednesday I spent an extremely chilly afternoon in Lancaster with my lovely friend Jo from Joanne Spencer Photography . We had a wander through Williamson Park in the sunshine, compared photo notes and got snapping with some quirky props!

We had a good giggle and got a few strange looks from passers by, but it was so much fun! There will definitely be more shootswaps happening from now on!

I've also been experimenting a little with some vintage style actions and editing techniques- would love to know what you think!!.......




























We then went home for a nice warm cuppa to thaw out!

Would love to hear your comments......

<3 <3 <3

2 comments:

  1. These are fabulous! You always have such an amazing variety! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. all wicked shots! I like the top two for the editing. Whatever you have done I want to do it! lol

    ReplyDelete